Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Homemade Cupcakes~

Anyone want to order cupcakes from me?? If you want, try to let me know one week earlier so that I can do some preparation for the ingredients~ :) Let me show you the price of my cupcakes~

Set A = 16 Cupcakes
(i)  Plain cupcakes for a set - RM40
(ii) Adding buttercream or whipping cream on top (with sprinkles or beads) -
RM50
(iii) Fondant cupcakes with 3D flowers or ribbons
 - RM60

Set B = 25 Cupcakes
(i)  Plain cupcakes for a set is - RM60
(ii) Adding buttercream or whipping cream on top (with sprinkles or beads) 
- RM70
(iii) Fondant cupcakes with 3D flowers or
ribbons - RM80
















Let me know what kind of theme you want and what colours do you want for your cupcakes ya~ :) You message me through my Facebook or email to me if you want to order k~ Good night~

No comments:

Post a Comment