Saturday, October 30, 2010

Charity Dinner for Rebuilding The Kuching High School~

Cloudy Day                29/10/2010 (Friday)

Yesterday I had my teaching until 530pm, then I straight away followed my parents to Borneo Convention Center to watch the performances which was organized by the Highians at 6pm~ Some interesting shows like band performance, gu zheng solo,yangqin solo,vocal and group choirs which just outside the Great Hall~ I love the BCCK very much because it looks royal and very high class like a hotel~

Some 1960s to 1980s ex-highian group photos were shown at the corridor~:)


Here is the Theme of the night~



Ensemble performances




The Corridor of BCCK~



After we jalan-jalan, I've taken some photos with my family~ Taaaadddaaa~


 My parents~


 Me and my mom~


Me and my sissy brother~LOL!!!!!!


Then, we went into the Great Hall~ My father and us (me and my mom) were separated because of our last minute decision and hardly for us to get 3 tickets ~we bought 2 tickets from a teacher and another one from Teo Chew Society~So we didn't sit together due to different number of table~

Let me show you the interior of the BCCK Great Hall~






Last but not least, I'm going to show you all my favourite funny idol--->


Phua Chu Kang!!!







The way he sang was really great!!! XD You can feel that your heart is melting 
when you hear he sings~ Love his actual voice~Cool, Sexy and MAN!!! XD
The dinner was ended at 1130pm++ and reached home at almost 12am~ What an 
exhausted day but I was Happy~ XD

2 comments: