Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday..Monday

Cloudy Day

Monday monday monday again~ Finally the weather is changed from SUPER HOT SUNNY to Rainy in the afternoon when I was on my way to my work place..These few days the weather is really killing everyone of us~sweating from the day time to night time~Can u imagine it the temperature is 37+ degree~my gosh~ but luckily got this------>

                 
                            Bubble Milk Tea~~~~~~~~~

Phew~~~after u drink it, you really can feel so comfortable and your body heat will decrease~Yum yum~hahahahaha~

Monday is the worst day for worker~haha~because they have to wake up early and work from morning until evening~pretty tired huh~ At the same time, no a good day for students too~Well, for me, Monday is a good day for me~~ Why??? hehe~ Firstly, there is a new theme for my favourite game in Fb which is PET SOCIETY~Wahahahahah~So I can shop and buy cute cute stuff for my lovely pet "Lulu"~LOL~ Secondly, I can wake up late because I start working at 230pm to 5pm only~How good am I~hehehe~But my latest time to wake up is 8++am~ I never wake up late because I feel that over sleep is wasting time~wakakak~for me la~unless I'm exausted then I can sleep until 10am...heheh~  For me, I can do alot of stuff with my 2 hours time like watch drama series, play games, read newspapers, play with my doggies and so on~So I'm not willing spend my time to just Sleep~hehe~

Let me show you all my doggies ----->


                            Wawa~~ ( The eldest, Female)




                                   Bluek~~ XP




                                Taro~~ ( 2nd Eldest, Male )



 

                               Blacky~~ ( 2nd younger, Male)
                              
                                      Before




                                 Boooooofffff~ After~
                                   
   Look very scary~ like the Crocodile XD but it's personal is very ah gua~LOL~~~


                     TAaaaaaDaaaaaaa~~~hahha~ niang niang qiang~~~


                                 

                  Last but no least, Mao mao~~ ( the youngest, Male)

                                    Before




                                    After~~~

Hello hello~~~It knows where is it's left and right hand o~very smart and clever~
But, it's too hyperactive~ It can run extremely fast like the sport car~~ LOL~``nola, just kidding~XP


So, Are they cute??? hehhe~

K la, I'm going to continue my singapore drama series "Your hands in mine" now~bye bye~ Have a good night~XD

No comments:

Post a Comment