Saturday, October 16, 2010

Public Holiday on 16/10

Sunny Day

Hey, what are you all doing today?? Today is a public holiday~I just felt so excited everytime when there's a public holiday dropped on Saturday~ because Saturday for us (music teacher) is the busiest and most stressed day of the week~So, how do u spend your holiday?

For me, this morning I woke up at 8 plus and had my favourite Laksa which is bought by my parent. Yum yum~I was watching the korean drama series "Boys Over Flowers" and eating my laksa at the same time~I really love to eat and watch movie together~feel so relaxing~haha~ Around 11 something, I followed my family to Spring for a grocery shopping and had our lunch there~I ordered the Temppayaki Beef set meal and ABC special~I'm really fulled like a pregnant woman~LOL!!!! I felt like my pant was almost explode~hhehehe~ As usual, there are fulled with people and really hard to find a parking slot even the food court is fulled especially it's on a public holiday~ I've met my student with her mother, and one of my ex-colleague~

After we bought everything, then we headed to mita for taking my cake which I bought to my dad for his birthday~His actual birthday is on monday but we celebrate today. So we have seafoods dinner at Permata tonight at 630pm~Hooray!!! my favourite seafoods!!! hahahaah~Well, really getting fatter recently because of too many yummy foods are surrounding me~I don't think my on diet meals will work~hhaha~aiyooo~XP Anyway, will try to do exercise when I'm more free~wakkaka~





Wish All of You Have A Fabulous and Great Holiday~~~ XD

4 comments:

  1. hey dear mich, im here! *Click click click*
    Dint know u went to spring, i went to spring too watching movie! omgg scaryy the movie! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey yen!! :) really???!!i went to spring with my ah ma and my family for lunch and grocery shopping~u watch "tong yan" is it?? very scary ha~nice or not??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for helping me click click click!! heheheh~:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i dont like horror movie, very scary tho, but i like the actors Rainie yang and Elanne Kwong, so prettyyy :D

    ReplyDelete