Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Outing~

Sunny Day

I woke up at 7 something even it's my off day today~I don't know why I always wake up so early during my off. When I'm not off, I always got a kinda of feeling like I've not enough sleep~haiz~ Well, after I woke up, the first thing that I'm going to do is "switch on my computer" to play my favourite game in FB which is "Pet Society"~hhahaha~ Just love the pet society so much~maybe the little little things are just super cute~

After that, I went to downstair to prepare my breakfast and with my Singapore drama series "Your Hands In Mine"~It's a good and nice movie to watch~You all should watch!! :) Very very nice~ but it's really long with 188 episodes~ I think I have to use a few months to complete it~hahah~

Around 1030am, I was getting ready everything because I had to meet Hui Yen at Delizze~We went there for a light lunch with cake and custard tart because the most important thing is "CHATTING"~hehe~We didn't meet each other for quite awhile already~So we decided to have a short meeting today. Really had a great time with you yen although it's just one hour but we talked alot. Thanks for introducing me about the blog things. haha..

At night, after we sent my brother to his chinese orchestra practice, my parents and I off to airport's starbuck for drink..:)

That's all for today~ Going to sleep now~Good night

2 comments:

  1. hey!!! i miss reading your blog lah (: i watched "your hands in mine" too on astro. yesterday is the last episode ler, 180 episodes. dont like the ending lah, hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sylvia~:) finally im back!!heheh~180 ha~i watched half way of it at astro, then i went to kenyalang buy the whole set cos i missed the front part~

    ReplyDelete